This passport cover made out of vegetable tanned leather uses a practical rubber band system which serves two purposes. It holds the passport and is also used as the cover closure. Even a notebook can be added.
ROOM FOR TWO TO FOUR NOTEBOOKS
Choose if you would like to use the cover for two or four passports. You can order a matching notebook in passport size to write down beautfiul memories as you go. These are handmade in Germany and feature linen thread binding as well as sustainable recycling paper with the ‘blue angel’ certificate.
BUSINESS CARDS; ETC.
You have the option to order a leather pocket or an insert which is made of organic wool felt. Here you can store business cards, bank cards, receipts, etc.
The design is tooled by me by hand and no covers are exactly the same. This makes every cover a unique handmade product. Even more personalised is the adding of a small text or name. The font used can be seen in the product photos. The position of custom text can be added to the comments during the order process. If not specified I will choose the position I find most suitable for the design.
DIMENSIONS (when closed)
- 10,5 x 14 cm
- Pure vegetable tanned leather from bulls living free on fields (made in Italy)
- Rubber band made of natural latex and organic cotton (made in Austria)
- Leather finish made of beeswax, almond oil and cocoa butter (made by me!)
- Natural Casein paint for white accents (made in Germany)
- Optional: wool felt made from organic virgin wool (made in Germany)
- Optional: Linen thread with beeswax for the leather saddle stitch (made in France)
All materials are carefully chosen with the environment in mind. They are all free from plastic and harmful substances, an important point with babies and small children in the household! The packaging it comes in is also free from plastic.
The colour of the leather can vary from the photos. Natural vegetable tanned leather becomes darker over time and takes on a dark honey patina. More information about the materials used and how to take care of your leather notebook cover can be found under the following link: NATURAL MATERIALS.